[Amps] ot need help get short call qsl copies

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 21:26:17 PDT 2010

I hope u can help me collect very short call sign qsl card copies.I am trying to help Thailand's fcc to see reason to award us a one by one call sign for special contests, etc. ... like E4X used in Palestine, for example, and China has several one by one calls.  Also, there are many many usa special event oneXone issued over the years.  Any and all will be a big help to show that internationally A#A is used world wide.I do not want the cards, I want copies of the faces showing the short call..... sent to me by scanned email is great, or any other way.If you want to ... u can obscure the data on the cards.... I just need a demo to Thailand to show many one by one exist in common practice.P.S.  My idea is to ask for E2E because our "other" prefix is E2 (along with HS).  E2E would the shortest CW ever,  So please help.Charles Harpole  HS0ZCW

Charles Harpole
k4vud at hotmail.com