[Amps] Centurion plate current issue

Patrick Barthelow apolloeme at live.com
Wed Jun 9 17:03:22 PDT 2010

Hi Gary,

Just BE CAREFUL, jumping in and out of the RF Deck, Discharging B+, etc,  while hot, or not hot, checking for heat and such on the plate caps....In fact, would not be a bad idea to have a fellow ham looking over your shoulder while planning and executing EACH successive hands-on step of the investigation of the RF Deck...

We want lots of future contributions from you to AMPS!

Best Regards,
73, de Pat Barthelow AA6EG