[Amps] Peter Dahl / Harbach SB-220 transformer

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sat Jun 12 09:13:07 PDT 2010

It was never fun to have the bell housing right in front of the family
jewels while you were also sitting right over the rear end housing.

I never had the occassion to thank the scatter shield but Ive destroyed a
few transmissions and engines since I first ran at Westhampton in 1957.

These days Im strictly a slushbox user anyway with a beefed 700R4 behind the
flathead rail and an Altered 31 Roadster with Y Block. My youngest son has
never experienced a standard transmission!Modern parts and adapter
availability is great.

Carl