[Amps] centerlab 1p16p switch

W5JMW w5jmw at cableone.net
Wed Jun 30 11:35:25 PDT 2010

I was out in the barn this morning.Looked up on a shelf.Buried behind some
books...I think it is centerlab,4 gang,1p 16 pos ceremic switch. I am not
sure of the ratingThe switch is 2.5in wide by 5in long.It is unused.The stop
screw is still intact.I am sure I got this for a tuner project that got
pushed on the back burner.It would make a nice bandswitch for a amp.Probebly
handle legel limit,or a tuner with fixed inductor..Asking $30
shipped...73,john