[Amps] WD-40 is not....

Larry Benko xxw0qe at comcast.net
Mon Mar 1 09:27:35 PST 2010

WD-40 is not recommended for long term contact with the skin. If you
actually want the facts rather than just guess what is in WD-40 the MSDS
is available at http://www.wd40.com/files/pdf/msds-wd494716385.pdf which
shows the primary ingredient to be Aliphatic Hydrocarbon but the 2nd
most common ingredient is Petroleum Based OIL (~25%).

Larry, W0QE