[Amps] HP 120B Oscilloscope For Sale

Robert Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Tue Mar 2 16:17:58 PST 2010

I've been on a 'fix 'em up and get them out the door' frenzy lately and this HP 120B scope is one item that I am (reluctantly) going to sell (now that I have my Tek 465 working again).  Although the limited frequency response is a bit of a limitation, it still works well as a general purpose scope and it should also make a decent monitor.

Pictures on the web at:
<http://picasaweb.google.com/bob.groh/HPScope?feat=directlink>

This is a Hewlett Packard 120B vintage, all tube, single channel oscilloscope (original design circa 1965). General specifications are as follows:
Single channel
Vertical
   Frequency response:   DC to 450 KHz
   Input Impedance  1 Meg ohm and 100 pF

I have an old EICO scope probe I am using with it (you can see the probe just a bit in the bottom of the first picture on the web) and that will be included with the scope.

Manual - I am including a photo copy of the original HP manual. It includes operation, maintenance, has schematics, etc. Should be easy to keep it running!  Easy to work on as you can see from the pictures. This is all original but still seems to work like a champ. I have run it for probably 10 hours in the last couple of weeks with no problems at all.

Price: $ 45 plus shipping costs. This includes the copy of the manual and the EICO scope probe. Shipping weight will be about 45 lbs (UPS Ground or USPS Parcel Post) from zip 64014.

Contact me directly at <rgroh at swbell.net> if you are interested and I'll shoot you a firm shipping cost.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY