[Amps] Amps] Solenoid polarity on DC reed relays

Rex Lint rex at lint.mv.com
Thu Mar 11 06:01:17 PST 2010

Bill,

I'm doing a similar project with my SB-220, but the HF version.  I got the
reed relay from Richard Measures.  He also has things to say about snubbing
diodes and resistors.  See
"High Speed Switching / QSK for the TL-922 and SB-220..." at
http://www.somis.org/QSK922.html, and his order page at
http://www.somis.org/Price-Info.html.  I haven't done the mods yet...

    -Rex-

     Rex Lint, Consultant