[Amps] PTFE dielectricum variable cap

DF3KV df3kv at t-online.de
Mon Mar 15 16:20:34 PDT 2010

That will work pretty well.
The loading capacitor in the Tentec Titan 425 is made that way.
There is also a relatively small 3nF unit available in The Netherlands which
I bought them for amplifier projects with Pi-L in favour of a vacuum
variable (too slow on band change).
I already hi pot tested them to 5KV DC without problems.

http://www.elektrodump.nl/data/Content/Images/IMG_0223_01.jpg

http://www.elektrodump.nl/data/html/temp.html?51

73
Peter