[Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Mar 19 16:44:22 PDT 2010

Since the aluminum is assumed to be thicker than the RF surface depth on
either side its center can be viewed as an insulator at above a certain RF
frequency. A double sided PC board with the ends shorted has similar
properties.

Double sided PC boards are regularly used in construction projects such as
chassis, shields and enclosures. Even antennas.

Carl