[Amps] placement of RF choke bypass cap.

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Mar 19 17:03:15 PDT 2010

> Bill, W6WRT wrote:

I agree Roger. Having worked in several screen rooms from National to fairly
recent, if a signal got in or out it wasnt a screen room.

Some of the rooms were used for the testing of the CIA's Tempest program
which was concerned about leakage from computer monitors as well as the rest
of the electronics and cabling.

Carl
KM1H