[Amps] Tuned Input for G-G 50Mhz amp

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Mar 21 17:18:08 PDT 2010

Ive used the T on a few conversions such as when I drove a low impedance
such as a 3 hole Alpha 76. The Pi is more forgiving when going from Eimac to
Chinese 3-500's as an example

I also use a T on the 2M 3CX1000A7 and 222 8877 as the operating range is so
small its a set and forget and I wanted a high Q for selectivity to keep the
unwanted transverter products way down.

Carl
KM1H