[Amps] How much C in PS is too much ?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Mar 23 04:38:36 PDT 2010

Engineers design to the spec given to them. Many never know when to stop
tweaking which is what design review meetings are for. It is up to the
program manager or VP of Engineering to seperate the product from its mother
and pass it off to production engineering.

Now, in a shoestring ham operation all functions are combined in 1-2 people
with the end result often not being ready for prime time but pushed out the
door anyway to generate cash flow. Or in some cases preserve it in the case
of prepaid orders.

Carl
KM1H