[Amps] 'good engineering'

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Mar 28 06:11:51 PDT 2010

I have a Henry 8K customer who is very fussy about running it at no more
than 1.5KW on any mode. He bought it primarily for RTTY.

As a 6'6" ex Special Forces type he would be in your face very fast if you
called him an idiot.  I can get away with it because I dont think much of
the 8K (-; and he is starting to agree.

Carl
KM1H