[Amps] me not an idiot

Dave White mausoptik at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 28 22:27:37 PDT 2010

I am that idiot.  I drive a car that's capable of 160mph even though the sped limit here is 70mph.  I engineer towers so that they'd withstand 150mph winds even though the most we get here is 70mph.

Get the drift? It's called over engineering.  Safety margin.  Firms from Collins to Mercedes Benz made their name by doing it.  So far I haven't blown a car/amplifier up and no towers have blown into the Trent....

I await the flames with interest :-)

Dave G0OIL