[Amps] L and C "meter"

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Mar 29 08:12:21 PDT 2010

I use a handheld Wavetek LM22A I got at Dayton in the mid 80's which does as
good as the pricey HP in the rack. I dont trust any of them in the range
needed for 10-6M but after awhile its easy to guesstimate and adjust turns
spacing to dial in.

I also use a military TS-617C Q Meter for LC ratio evaluation and that is an
invaluable tool for the experimenter.Its not a Boonton circuit but a much
better mid 70's design. $42 on Ebay about 4 years ago

>From what Ive heard the B&K is excellent.

Carl
KM1H