[Amps] Another source for YC-156's

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Mon Mar 29 16:38:42 PDT 2010

Bill, W6WRT wrote:
> [...]
I think some one else called it the 4-1000A of the present. It's about
the physical size of a 4-1000A , but a just wee bit heftier. Depending
what measurement criteria you use, it's sorta like  about ,half a dozen
8877's stuck into one envelope that can be rebuilt and available as
good, tested pulls for a fraction of the price.  They do take up a bit
more space however.

73

Roger (K8RI)