[Amps] gg

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Mon Mar 29 19:25:19 PDT 2010

Carl wrote:

>> Bill, W6WRT wrote:

Or for the really important stuff, like discussions on here <:-))

> Or get into a 2 week free for all on the forum (-;
I resort to my EE books, but unfortunately they do everything the hard
way... requiring calculus. <:-)) Unfortunately even though I have a math
minor, I know what Derivatives and Integrals look like, but after 20
plus years I couldn't do one of either if my life depended on it.  Truly
a case of use it or lose it.

73

Roger (K8RI)