[Amps] Radio Handbook...

Robert Briggs vk3zl at bigpond.com
Tue Mar 30 15:31:17 PDT 2010

G'day all,
I have collected most of the The  "Radio"   Handbooks, by Editors and
Engineers from 1937 through to  the 23rd edition W6SAI...I have spent
countless hours enjoying reading these books especially the early
editions with all that beautiful tube gear and the wonderful
illustrations...I would reccomend to anybody who gets the chance to
collect some of these books to grab the opportunity  to have a look back
at what real ham radio was all about...Most of the books were written in
easy to read laymans language with many excellent explanations....

Bob...VK3ZL..