[Amps] UNBUILT SB 220 SOLD...I CANNOT TELL A LIE!

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Wed Mar 31 11:17:30 PDT 2010

    There are some people that want a new antique. I have spent more than
the price of a new car restoring my old VW Beetle to almost new condition.
If there is one out there with zero miles on it, it would be worth a
fortune, and worth less with mods.  However, mine is modified, but that is
just me.
    There is no reason why anyone should complain about any price you set
on a "NEW" unbuilt Heathkit. Except that some may want to get it cheap.
73
Bill WA4LAV