[Amps] A word of Caution for my Ham Radio Brethren!

Randall, Randy Randy.Randall at healthall.com
Tue May 18 06:29:35 PDT 2010

I looked at the pictures of the amp.  If it is unused, how did the screws on the right side get chewed up?  If it is unused, ‎why did the previous owner use magic marker to locate the input, output, ALC and relay jacks upside down?!  Lots of scratches for an unused unit too.  I wish I knew who this guy was by sight.  I would NEVER sell him anything @ a hamfest.  I am sure that he would frequent the Cincinnati and SE Indiana area hamfests since he is located in Georgetown KY.  Who is he?  Anyone got a picture?

Randy AB9GO

"In theory, theory and practice are the same thing.  In practice they're not."