[Amps] Time to Quit Using PayPal?

Roger sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Fri May 21 18:56:34 PDT 2010

On 5/21/2010 9:19 PM, RICHARD SOLOMON wrote:
> Let's see ... they (PayPal) have your Name, Address&  Phone Number. If you
> link your account to a Bank Account, they have a routing number. Now they
> want your SSN !!!

I think you will find this is just another step required by the Govt to
keep track of, and tax, more money/transactions.
Try paying for a big ticket item in cash<:-))
Basically any one who handles your money needs your SS# which makes the
thing almost public.
Keep your receipts. If you sell it for less than you paid for it, you
should be OK. (that does not count maintenance or replacing tubes)

73

Roger (K8RI)