[Amps] Time to Quit Using PayPal?

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 19:49:27 PDT 2010

Sri to keep this idea going here, but now I gotta get a receipt from the flea market vendor (and his SS number) and hes gotta record all this AND my SS number.  Yes???

Now I gotta depreciate my ham gear yearly???  My lawn mower???  I may sell them some day.

I give my genius friend who fixes my amps a gift as a thank you... is that income for him?

The can of worms has again, surprisingly, been opened by our representative democracy, with the best government officials money can buy.  Can this be the end of the vaulted "cashless society"???

Charles Harpole k4vud at hotmail.com