[Amps] Time to learn to use delete key

SECOPSYS at aol.com SECOPSYS at aol.com
Sat May 22 06:32:16 PDT 2010

I happened upon this group while I was looking to join the Yahoo Group
called  Anal-retentive Misfits with Premenstural Symptoms.   When I noticed
there were actually some wonderful normal people here with great personalities
and insiteful knowledge as to why the neighborhood lights dim when my
neighbor plays with his radio set,  I decided to stay as a sort of "halfway house"
allowing me to mix with some of society's normal population.  Thank you all.

Richard