[Amps] QRO Photos; Sri

Patrick Barthelow apolloeme at live.com
Sat May 22 16:11:25 PDT 2010

Sorry, Photos at:

http://cid-2eb5c45df634a712.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/QRO%20Stuff
Folks,
An Update after my visit to see the amps and Parts:
Photos taken today.

2 x 4-1000A amp perfect, Power Supply not shown, floor roll around cabinet. Peter Dahl
$2500

HF 2x 3-500Z or 4-400As with P/S, Sans Tubes, very sweet, from Handbook late 60s.
$500, Sans Tubes

SB 200 Not available
SB 220 Not available

ARC 5 not pictured

Still seeking pricing on other stuff.

Folks,

I just stumbled onto a ham, taking care of an estate sale for an SK ham in N. Caliornia.
Wasn't able to look in detail, (going back tomorrow) but many well built complete,
Custom, complete, generally HF, QRO amps, PS, including:
8877 (2 Meters),
2 x 4-1000A and sep P/S, HF
Classic HF Home brew: 2 x 4-400A or 3-500Z, sans Tubes,
Heath, SB-200, OK,
SB 220, Needs some repair
Various ARC-5 Series TX
huge numbers of (mostly older style) QRO components,
NOS, in Box, or not In box:
4-65A
4-125A
4-250A
Tubes, in Boxes, or New, in sealed, form fitting Mfg bags, (kinda composite, silver/gray color, sealed bag material, cheesecloth with aluminized paper, etc,)
tubes, esp ceramic 4CX 250B
and that family, including
4X-150 4X-xxx series (glass, not ceramic Envelope, ext anode, etc)
Ceramic flat sockets, Johnson, others, all types
BW Fil Chokes
QRO Pi Net components, Air Dux; B/W Coils,
Heavy copper/silver tubing coils
BC-610 Style, banannna plug in coils, Millen, etc
Band switches,
Large screw adjust, TX neutralization caps
Large Tune/Load Caps, Lots, Hammarlund, Cardwell, etc
Small Variables
Panel Meters lots
Commercial QRO silver, flat condux coils in frames
Boxes, of ceramic Standoffs, feed throughs, etc.

New, Old Stock, in boxes, 800 series TX tubes,
80x
810
813s, (lots, NOS, in boxes)
811As
plus other, wierd, old, large glass envelope Power tubes
Huge qty mini and octal tubes, 12AX7, 6L6, 6U8, etc

Volume of stuff would not allow a car inside a 2 car garage.

Let me know what you are looking for, and price range, you can pay, I am going back tomorrow (Saturday) to look more closely, there was much that I did not see in my first, short, accidental visit.
Best Regards,
73, de Pat Barthelow AA6EG apolloeme at live.com