[Amps] What do you think of these HV Connectors

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Thu May 27 08:14:17 PDT 2010

Been doing a search for SHV connectors on the internet.  Found some that are quite expensive.  Here are some that I found that are affordable.

http://www.surplussales.com/Wire-Cable/HVWire-2.html

What does the experts think of theses (pay to attention to the Millen product)

Lee - K0WA

 Ham Radio Operators:  Kansas QSO Party is August 28-29, 2010.  See www.ksqsoparty.org for details

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind. -  J. Wolf