[Amps] Collins Radio. Fundamentals of SSB now posted.

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Mon May 31 06:20:49 PDT 2010

I posted most of the infamous  Collins radio  'Fundamentals of SSB'
on the yahoo amp grp..under files. Superb reading.  CH-11 is not there though.
It's HF propagation, and the file is huge.  It can't be read form the disc I just
received.  The files section is 98% maxed out.. so no more room for a while.

I also put all 12 x Eimac notes on there as well.   Each Eimac note
consist of 1-4 x articles.  None of the 12 x notes is in care + feeding.
More good reading.

VO stokes is also posted... in 3 x pdf's.