[Amps] GS35b es 4CX1000A INPUT

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 05:34:33 PDT 2010

Bill and others, The comment about passive grid and neutralization brings
up a question:

At VHF and UHF, running grounded grid, the need for neutralization is
indicated when the plate current dip and/or screen current peak (when  tuning
the plate) does not coincide with a peak in power output. Does this same  test
apply for HF passive grid or is it a non-issue?

At higher frequencies, neutralization is done by removing a few fingers
from the grid grounding fingerstock. This gives a bit of added grid
inductance.  Does a simple circuit like this work at HF?

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 10/19/2010 9:35:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,