[Amps] FW: IRF parts

Ron Youvan ka4inm at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Oct 23 15:07:21 PDT 2010

Fuqua, Bill L wrote:

> Most list servers are set up to allow either "reply" which goes to the person posting or "reply all"  and it goes to everyone.
> If the list server hides the addresses of the sender the "reply" button will go to the entire list.
> I prefer the way it is here.

   I do also, for those having problems with this plan, put the list server's address in your
address book with a two letter alias, I use "am" for the amps list, then you can send your
reply to the previous sender, the list or both.
--
    Ron  KA4INM - nothin's quite as sure as change
                  from "look through my window" - The Mamas & The Papas