[Amps] construct ferrite "line isolator"

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Oct 26 08:44:03 PDT 2010

Ive used ferrites here for all sorts of RFI problems over the past 30 years
or so; speaker leads, keyboards, monitors, telephones, touch and CFL lamps,
common mode chokes on both ends of feedlines, auto ignitions, TV and VCR,
and many other items. They always do the job as long as the right ferrite
mix is used.

Powdered iron is fine for tuned circuits and high power HF baluns where low
loss is needed. Even Sevik woke up to that fact.

Carl
KM1H