[Amps] Transformers

DAVE WHITE mausoptik at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 29 09:38:52 PDT 2010

I think I've heard good reports about those guys.

This bunch are pretty reasonable too
http://www.jmsonline.co.uk/index.php?cPath=22&sort=2a&page=1

I collected a 20kva transformer for a friend from JmS recently and tested out the self levelling suspension in my car (it worked!)

(again for UK audience)

Dave G0OIL