[Amps] GS35B questions

Jim W7RY w7ry at inbox.com
Thu Sep 9 20:38:00 PDT 2010

Great idea....

I too am using 2 resistors for the HV return in my 8877 project. I wanted to have a resistor in the power supply as well as in the RF deck. I used a 2K in the power supply and a 2k in the amplifier chassis. The metering circuit takes the ground resistance down to a few ohms in the RF deck.
I'm using the WD7S triode board setup and analog Simpson meters.

73
Jim W7RY