[Amps] Amps Digest, Vol 93, Issue 11

Steve Thompson g8gsq at f2s.com
Fri Sep 10 15:16:22 PDT 2010

I've always known it as 'back to back'.

A 35A bridge can be had for a dollar or three - cross wire the
connections and you get 70A worth of diodes in both directions and
  you'll have a fixing hole to bolt it down and make the mechanics
easy, no need to search for standoffs or tag strips or string
diodes in mid air.

Steve

Steve