[Amps] Pulse tuning

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 23 15:35:35 PDT 2010

I have no reason to doubt that Gary.

I will try it this evening when I have finished the day's toil.

Sometimes it is fun to get in there and split hairs.
Alek. VK6APK

PS: Robrk. Downunder, we use 820Hz. That is apparently the frequency
at which human hearing response peaks. In my 25 years in
telecommunications, I don't believe I've ever seen 1004Hz used.