[Amps] Chinese hipot RK2671A?

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Tue Sep 28 16:09:11 PDT 2010

That HB one has seen a lot of service but it still wont tell me if a 4-1000A
will hold up for plate modulated AM at 5KV DC (-;   I had a few unknown
pulls that let loose on voice peaks.

The saving grace was that it cost almost nothing as I already had all the
parts or found them at a hamfest for pennies.

Carl
KM1H