[Amps] FS: Amplifier Parts

Roger (sub1) sub1 at rogerhalstead.com
Fri Apr 1 16:52:13 PDT 2011

On 4/1/2011 11:40 AM, Radio WC6W wrote:
> Alert!!
>
> Microsoft IE8 or IE9 may not properly display my webpage.  Surely Billy G. is hard at work on a fix.

It is not the fault of MS. There are errors in the coding on the page.
Even with Firefox this page takes over my system and will not let me
back up to the previous page although I can close Firefox.  The page
itself displays fine in Firefox and looks fine.

The W3C validation gives 14 errors and 1 warning.
and states:
This document uses an inconsistent DOCTYPE declaration. The Public
Identifier |-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN| declares the |HTML
4.0 Transitional| document type, but the associated System Identifier
|http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd| does not match this document
type.

The programmer needs to check his/her work and remain consistent.
Apparently there are interchangable uses of HTML or Transitional HTM

73

Roger (K8RI)