[Amps] transformer wanted

Glen Zook gzook at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 3 11:00:40 PDT 2011

I am "toying" around with building a linear for 160-meters through 10-meters using a pair of the Russian GI-46b tubes.  My pair of GI-7bT 160-meter amplifier is working great and I am starting to plan the GI-46b amplifier.  However, it depends greatly on whether or not I can come up with a suitable plate transformer.  What I am looking for is a transformer with a 2500 volt to 3000 volt secondary with a 240 volt primary (or dual 240 volt / 120 volt) that is capable of around 1 amp.

I really don't want to have to use a voltage doubler if I can avoid it.

Have all sorts of things to trade and, if absolutely necessary, cash!

Glen, K9STH

Website: http://k9sth.com