[Amps] Alpha vs. Henry

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Apr 3 18:28:35 PDT 2011

Where does Collins say that and use it? Or are they just quoting old HB
tripe or is it vice versa?

I suppose that with components that are sized for the peak voltages
encountered it might work but that likely would exceed the cost and size
savings of less inductance.

W8JI did a bit of testing on the subject and so have others with the higher
frequency being the result where there are no fireworks with "normal" sized
components.

Carl
KM1H