[Amps] Transformer i.d.

Sam Carpenter sam at owenscommunication.com
Wed Apr 6 10:20:57 PDT 2011

Glen:

I am pretty sure I have an electronic version. I am looking. I think in
their scheme of PS the outputs could very from 3500-3800-3900-4200-4400.
This is off the top of my head. I will send you my hard copy if need be.
These are the common voltages run on the plates of 2k 3k 5k except Ultra and
I think it had a 1214 or 1217 (same as 5k). I will advise shortly on how I
will get the manual to you.

Sam N9FUT