[Amps] E-manual for the Henry 2-KD Classic

Martin Sole hs0zed at csloxinfo.com
Thu Apr 7 19:32:45 PDT 2011

Bruce,

I think I scanned my Classic manual and put it on BAMA. It says on the front
it is for the 2K-Classic, Classic X and the 2KD Classic. The RF diagram is
the same for all three but there are 3 different power supply diagrams. That
said the 2K and 2KD diagrams look very similar. Not sure if there is another
2KD only book.

Cheers
Martin, HS0ZED