[Amps] What's with RF Parts?

Shane Youhouse kd6vxi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 08:03:02 PDT 2011

I do know that sometimes during Dayton and other 'shows', RF Parts does
have heavy delays at times.

Never had where it just went to the nether, though..

Try getting ahold of Merrit..  That's the highest you can go.

--Shane
KD6VXI

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:01:29 -0700, Roy <royanjoy at ncn.net> wrote:

> A month and a half ago I returned tubes under warranty after obtaining an
> R-number over the phone. Now they do not respond to email inquiries nor
> phone inquiries left on the answering machine after the 'screener lady'
> transfers me to the tube-man's extension. I have been a satisfied
> customer
> for 20 years and have recommended them on here many times. Has anyone
> else
> had similiar experience? Is business that good...
>
> Roy     K6XK

It's a sad state of affairs when your tubes don't have handles but your
dummy load does.