[Amps] WARNING! W4RT

Carl km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Apr 14 10:37:13 PDT 2011

I agree with Joe on most but a home phone # and an answering machine go a
long way to showing buyers its a legitimate operation. A dual phone number
with distinctive ring but just one line is a cheap option that allows
normalcy with those other family members that are at home while the old man
has his day job.

Carl
KM1H