[Amps] WARNING! W4RT

DAVE WHITE mausoptik at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 14 11:12:19 PDT 2011

Joe, the points you make are valid .... but it's a clear statement of fact that sending money to someone for whom you only have an email address constitutes a greater risk just as use of Western Union constitutes a greater risk than use of Paypal.  There are fewer channels for redress if something goes wrong.

I'm sure it's a simple mistake by W4RT.  He may be ill, he may have family issues, who knows?  Hence my suggestion that Roger lets us know when (hopefully) the matter is resolved.

cheers

Dave G0OIL