[Amps] 3-500 z...g Impressions?

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 5 14:50:07 PDT 2011

The RFP tubes under the Taylor label are what were shipped with my new AL-82.

Full Po upon first startup on ALL bands, 1500 (+) Po as measured with the Wavenode wattmeter.

The stuff for RF parts are pricey but its as good as can be had by we few who (still) need glass rf power output tubes.

73,

Gary...wa6fgi