[Amps] "Best" limit indicators for multi-turn, shaft-driven gadgetry

Jeff Blaine keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 13:22:44 PDT 2011

Jim,

I don't have an answer for your actual question.  But the pot idea is good for another reason.  In that would open the door to an
auto-tune kind of option (or at least, the ability to record presets which via the ADC input, could be used to set the cap via the
stepper).  If your drive and antenna loads are stable, that would be very cool and not too complicated to code up.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com