[Amps] Replacement faceplates for ETO Alphas??

Martin Sole hs0zed at csloxinfo.com
Wed Aug 17 23:21:49 PDT 2011

I had a black faceplate on one of my Alpha 78's. I don't think it was an OEM
panel as it required some filing around the meter opening to fit. Some of
the lettering was also less than perfectly spaced and I am sure ETO/Alpha
would have done a better job in that respect. It was a very nice panel
however and looked good, also had markings for 18 and 28MHz which my brown
front panel does not have. The panel I had was bought from an advertisement
on either the QTH or QSL website.

I could still use a nice original SB220 panel.

Martin, HS0ZED