[Amps] FW: Water cooling

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Tue Aug 23 06:18:57 PDT 2011

Yes, the cavity half maybe easy but the other half much more difficult.
However, I am not sure the other half is that much of an improvement over
using a flat plate.
For some, who are seeking PERFECTION this could be their answer.
Or just don't have the tools, patients or skills to drill a lot of overlapping
holes in a block of copper or aluminum.
   Take the information for what it is. Possible source or
alternate idea of how to make your own.

73
Bill wa4lav