[Amps] Xmas special offer

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 06:19:30 PST 2011

We¡¯ll  have a long holoday  from 10 Jan to the end of February  2012.Now we are offing a special offer  to 25 Dec.
The manual with 4  antenna  swicheable ports: $3500,  Auto tune: $5000  FREE ship  to world wide.
  Our amplifer specs:tube :long tube life FU-728F force air tetrode,2000W(CW)/2500W(SSB), 3rd IMD order :-32db, weight:approx 40kg(manual)and  43 kg(auto tune), coverage 160-10m.
Transformer: two hypersil ring core transformers for blance the weight, we ship the amp with transformer together, you need¡¯nt install transformer by youself.
more detail and pictures on request off line.
             73!Hsu