[Amps] Warm up and on time question...

Hsu hsu4qro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:32:35 PST 2011

The direct heat filament/cathode  only needs few secondsv to work.
  If power supply of filment without inrush current limiter or  soft start,
you'd better keep it turn on  in  half hour.
a good idea if you add half volt of  filament when stand  by. When you
operate, add full voltage.But it needs modify the amps's filament supply.