[Amps] Centurion

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 15:52:35 PST 2011

I expect TT used different switches through the production run.  I
searched the CRL on-line "switch-finder" web interface and was unable
to locate anything close to what's in my Centurion which was
manufactured in 2001.  However, the Multi-Tech model 78 is identical,
assuming you select the 20 degree detent, put the stop screws in the
right places, get a single 18 contact pole, and have them assemble the
correct shorting spoke arrangement.   No matter where you get it, it
is not an off the shelf item.  The dimensions are also identical to
the one in mine.  I would not be surprised if TT switched sources
depending on where they could get the best deal.  The 78 looks like a
good switch:  2 KV @ 60 cps, 20 A.  Anyway, good luck--I hope CRL
Electro has what you need.

73

Rob