[Amps] Centurion

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 09:19:52 PST 2011

Gary, you are welcome.  Please tell me how you resolve the issue
since, as a Centurion owner, I am interested in how you ultimately
obtain a switch.  Jim mentioned CRL and to be sure, I see CRL switches
on surplus sales website that closely resemble the Centurion
bandswitch.  they may be one contact short or something but otherwise
they look like the ceramic part of the stock switch.  Therefore, I may
be mistaken and CRL is the source.  In any event, I'd like to know
what you wind up with.

73

Rob
K5UJ